Adding a payment method to your Facebook Business Manager account is key to get started on running ads. Without this information, you cannot get started with ads.
This guide will help you in adding a payment method to that account, so you can get a roll on running ads through RocketLevel!
Adding Payment Method
Choose your payment method and add it into Facebook to start running ads ASAP! Follow these easy steps to get you set-up!
1. Navigate to the top right corner of the Business Manager homepage and select "Business Settings."
2. Hover to the top menu bar of your Business Settings and select the "Payments" tab.
3. Click the button labeled "Add Payment Method."
4. A small window will appear where you can add your credit card information. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete this process.
Connecting Payment Method to Your Ad Account
1. After saving your payment information, you will be prompted to connect it to your Ad Account and make it your Primary Payment Method.
2. This will redirect you to your Ad Account. While on the page, click the link for "View Payment Methods" to be directed to the "Payment Settings" page.
3. On the "Payment Settings Page," click the "Add Payment Method" button.
4. A small window labeled "Select Payment Method" will appear. On the window, select the option for "Payment Method from Business Manager."
5. Select the credit card you just entered.
6. On the box that appears, click the "Make Primary" button.
You have successfully added your payment method into your Facebook Business Account. You are now ready to get started on running ads with RocketLevel!