Ready to automatically import your contacts from NAPA TRACS to RocketLevel to ask for online reviews and customer referrals, send exciting promotions, and much more?
To get started, you will need to contact support at email@example.com so that we can enable this integration for your account. Then you're ready to proceed.
- NAPA TRACS and RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector installed on the same computer
- The computer needs to be 64-bit
- Internet Connection
Download and Install RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector
1. Log in to your RocketLevel Account.
2. Navigate to your Account Information by clicking on the downward-facing arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and selecting "Account" from the dropdown.
3. Click on the Integrations section.
4. Download and Install RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector on the same computer where you've previously installed NAPA TRACS. Click "Save File" once your download processes then click "Run" on the next screen.
5. While this is installing, return to RocketLevel and navigate to Account > API Keys.
6. Generate a new API Key.
7. Copy and Paste the API Key into RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector and click the Save button.
8. You can now click the "Configure" button to import all of your NAPA TRACS contacts (first name, last name, email) into your RocketLevel account in bulk and then automatically every hour. You can click the "Refetch" button to sync NAPA TRACS customers to RocketLevel as well.
Once you have everything configured, you can simply close the connector app. If you click "Logout," you will break the connection and have to reenter your API key.