- First, click on Components and then click Media Library.
- On the Media Library page, click the green button in the top right corner that says +Add Asset.
- Here, you will see a section to either drop a file from your computer or you can click in the box to open a window to upload your file. Once you’ve selected your file and you receive the message that it was “Successfully Uploaded,” click Next.
- On the next page, you’ll see the image you uploaded as well as the Title, Alias, and Folder. You can edit these however you’d like, but removing the file extension in the alias will help in the long run. Then click the blue Save button.
- After that, you’ll be redirected back to your Media Library. The assets will be sorted alphabetically by the title of the file. To get the link of your image to turn it into a Custom Link, click on the Title of the file. You’ll be directed to a page that shows the image details. Click the Preview button in on the right.
- Once you do, your image will open in a new page. Copy the hyperlink that you see in your browser.
- Then go back to RocketLevel and click Custom Links under Components.
- Click the green button in the top right corner that says +Add Custom Link.
- On this next page, fill out the Label of the file. It’d be best to name it something distinct and specific to the file so it’s easier to find. Then, paste the hyperlink you copied from step 6 into the Link field and click the blue Save button.
And there you have it! The custom link of the image you uploaded will be under Value. This link will come in handy when you want to add a link to the image in an email or landing page.