Forms are a great tool that can help collect lead information, from emails to names and phone numbers. This information can better help you reach out to your leads to nurture them or ask for reviews.
RocketLevel has some premade forms ready to use that can be added to any landing pages or can be embedded into your website. Let’s get started!
- To start, you will click on the “Components” tab on the left-hand side of your sidebar menu.
This panel will open and present the following choices:
- Media Library
- Landing Pages
- Custom Links
- Here you will click on “Forms.” Once you are on the “Forms” page, you will click on the “+ Add Form” This will prompt a new screen that will ask you to choose to create a New form From Template in blue or New Custom Form in green. Click on the blue + Create Now button.
- Here you will see the available forms that have been predesigned by the RocketLevel team for you. They are all labeled and contain a brief description of their general purpose. All you have to do is select it and click the Create New button.
- This will take you to the form page. Here you will be able to: delete, view submissions, edit or clone the form.
- If everything looks right to you, you can go back to your landing page and select the form to be used.