Don't have a Facebook Business Manager? This guide will help fix that and get you on the right track!
In order to get you started on posting Facebook Ads, you must first have your Facebook Business Manager and Ad Account created for your Business Page.
It's Super Simple!
1. Go to business.facebook.com. When you get there, click the "Create Account" button at the top right corner of the page. There, you will be prompted to enter the name of your business and click "Continue."
2. On the next page, you will need to enter your name and your business email and click "Finish."
You have successfully created your Business Manager! Now, let's get it up and running.
After creating the Business Manager, you will be redirected to the Business Manager home. There, we will need to add your Business Page and Ad Account.
3. On the Business Manager homepage, go to the box labeled "Page" with the image of the flag. Select the button labeled "Add Page." A window will then appear. From there, select the first option to "Add a Page You Own."
4. On the window that pops up, begin typing the name of your Business Page and select the option when it appears. Then click the "Add Page" button.
You have successfully added your Business Page to your Business Manager! We're almost done!
Look how much you've accomplished! You've created your brand new Business Manager and added your Business Page to the account.
For the final process, we will be creating an Ad Account to add to your Business Manager.
5. After adding you Business Page, you will be redirected back to the Business Manager homepage. There, you will need to navigate to the middle box labeled "Ad Account." Select the "Add Ad Account" button. When the small window appears, select the LAST option for "Create Ad Account."
6. When the window titled "Create New Ad Account" appears, enter the correct information for your business. When finished, select "Create Ad Account" on the bottom right of the window.
7. A new window titled "Adding People to My Business" will then appear. Here, you will want to add yourself (and whoever else you would like) to have access to the Ad Account. Check the box to the left of your name. Then, go to the drop-down to the right of your name and change the option to "Ad Account Admin."
8. At this point, you have finished setting up your Business Manager and Ad Account! If you are continuing on to Adding RocketLevel as a Facebook Partner, you should click the "Business Settings" button on the top right of the Business Manager homepage and follow the guide below for further information.
You have successfully created your Facebook Business Manager and Ad Account!
You are now ready to move on to other tasks that will get RocketLevel's Facebook Ads feature work easily for you!
Follow the guide below to continue setting up Facebook Ads through RocketLevel: