Not only can you send out marketing emails, but you can send out marketing texts!
You can incorporate SMS messaging into your Marketing Journeys from both template and custom Marketing Journeys. For example, if you reply to an appointment request email, you can pair it with a text message so the contact is notified that they should check their email. You are able to add text messages as actions for Marketing Journeys and schedule them out if needed.
To add SMS messaging actions:
1. Select the Marketing Journey you’d like to add the trigger to.
2. Click the green + New Action button below existing actions.
3. You should now see the Actions page.
4. You will have the option to choose an Action Type. Click the drop-down menu; you will see Send Text Message and Send Lead Text Message.
a. Send Text Message - sends a text message to a specific phone number, a notification
-Ex. each time an Appointment Request form has been submitted, it will notify the account holder or whoever is in charge of operations that a form was submitted.
b. Send Lead Text Message - sends a message to the contact who has opted into the Journey
5. Once the action has been added, you will be back on the Marketing Journey page, and you will be able to organize the actions as needed. You can move the actions up or down by using the arrows located in each action box.
You're all set! If you have any questions, let us know!