Ready to use our SMS feature? Let's get started on setting it up!
We hope you're excited! Follow this quick and easy guide to learn how to Claim A Number and Turn on Notifications so you can start using the SMS feature!
The first thing we need to do is make sure you Claim A Number. To do this, follow the steps below!
1. Log in to your RocketLevel account.
2. Click on the small downward-facing arrow next to your username in the upper right-hand corner.
3. From the drop-down menu, select "Account."
4. On the next screen, select "Phone Numbers."
5. Click on "Claim A Number."
6. On the next screen, enter your business's area code and click "Claim."
Note: If you get an error message, try another area code. If an error message continues to appear, please contact our Support Team.
Now that you have a number on your account, let's Turn on the Notifications. To do this, follow the steps below!
1. Click on the small downward-facing arrow next to your username in the upper right-hand corner.
2. From the drop-down, select "Profile."
3. On the next screen, select "Notifications."
4. Click the checkbox underneath "Email" and/or "SMS" for the notification "Receive New SMS" and click "Save."
Note: The notifications will be sent to the email and phone number saved on your profile!
You're all set! Wasn't that easy? For more guides, just visit our Knowledge Base!