Learn about our SMS feature, what you can expect and how you can take advantage of it to communicate with your clients!
With RocketLevel, you are now able to communicate with your clients via SMS (text messaging)! Reach out to your customers in a new way, even when they’re on the go.
With the SMS feature, you are able to send and receive text messages in RocketLevel. Text messages are conveniently stored within the RocketLevel contact profiles. Any user on your account is able to respond to inbound messages.
In order to use our text message feature, make sure that the phone numbers you have saved into your Contacts' profiles are their cell phone numbers.
Here’s what you can expect to achieve with this feature!
- Send a one-off text message to a single contact
- Send a one-off text message to an entire contact list (Text Message Blast)
- Ability to send and receive text messages in RocketLevel
- Schedule text messages as part of Marketing Journeys
- See your most recent text messages in our new SMS Center - up to two weeks' worth!
Here are some examples of how you can take full advantage of this feature:
- Blast out offers to current customers.
- Send a text message immediately after someone fills out a form requesting more information.
- Pair texting with timed emails: For example: “Hi, it’s Steve from My Business. I just sent you a really important email to review.”
- Minimize the phone tag. Sometimes it can be hard to get in touch with people who are not available via phone calls. Know if they are ready to proceed with services by sending them a text message.
- Protect your personal number. With the RocketLevel SMS feature, you will create a new, unique phone number without having to give out your personal phone number.
- Keep track of conversations. RocketLevel will provide instant documentation of all your text message conversations within individual contact profiles.
- Send updates on holiday hours, delayed openings, etc.
- Send appointment reminders.* At this time, this must be done manually.