This step-by-step guide will teach you how to create Marketing Journeys from a template so you can start nurturing your clients TODAY!
If you’re ready to hit the ground running with your Marketing Journeys, you’ve come to the right place!
1. You will start by clicking on the “Marketing Journeys” tab of your navigation sidebar. This will take you to the Marketing Journeys index page, which houses a list of all your current Marketing Journeys.
2. To add a new Marketing Journey, click the green “+ Add Marketing Journey” button in the upper-right corner.
3. A new page will appear with two options: “New Marketing Journey from Template” or “New Custom Marketing Journey.” Click the blue “Create Now” button under the option for “New Marketing Journey from Template.”
4. You will now see a list of pre-created Marketing Journeys. To preview the Marketing Journeys, click on the eye icon to read a description of the workflows.
- NOTE: The list of Marketing Journeys will vary depending on what industry your business falls under.
5. Once you’ve chosen the Marketing Journey that you’d like to create, click eye icon. A window with a description will appear. On this window, click the “Create New” button at the bottom-right to clone the Marketing Journey to your account.
The following components will be automatically created when creating from a template:
- Marketing Journey Details
- Marketing Journey Email Intervals
- Template Emails for Marketing Journey
- Trigger Forms for Marketing Journey
6. Once you have created the Marketing Journey, you will be redirected to the Marketing Journey profile. Here, you will see the following metrics for the Marketing Journey:
- If the Marketing Journey is Published
- Active Leads
- Completed Leads
If you continue to scroll down, you will see the actions of the Marketing Journey, starting with the trigger that activates it.
- NOTE: Keep in mind that these Marketing Journeys have been pre-made and preset for you already.
7. In order to activate it, you will need to publish the Marketing Journey. To learn how to do this, visit our guide on Publishing a Marketing Journey.
*Please Note: While you are able to edit the Marketing Journey Trigger and Actions, the Journeys are pre-made and set to follow the most effective process, so we do not recommend editing.