Marketing Journey are unpublished by default. To get the most of your Marketing Journeys, find out how to publish them!
When a Marketing Journey is marked as “Unpublished,” it means emails will NOT be sent out by this workflow, even if the trigger requirements are met. In this article, we're going to learn how to publish your Marketing Journeys to get the most out of them!
1. Start by clicking on the “Marketing Journey” tab on your navigation sidebar.
2. You will now be on the Marketing Journeys Index page. From here, click the name of the Marketing Journey you want to publish. Unpublished journeys will have “No” with an “X” symbol in the left-hand “Published” column.
3. Once redirected, click the blue “Edit Journey” button at the upper-right corner.
4. Under the editing options, you will see a toggle button next to the “Publish” field. Click the toggle. This will make the toggle turn green, indicating that the Marketing Journey is now published.
- NOTE: To turn the Marketing Journey back off, repeat these steps and click the toggle to appear gray again.
5. Click the blue “Save” button and wait for the confirmation message to appear in the top-right corner of the page. Once you see the message, click the “Back to Journeys” button to go to the list of Marketing Journeys.
6. On the list of Marketing Journeys, double-check the “Published” column to make sure the Marketing Journey you just edited has a green “Yes” with a checkmark symbol indicating that your journey is now published and live.