Marketing Journeys are unpublished by default. When a Marketing Journey is marked "Unpublished," emails will NOT be sent by this workflow.
This guide will help you unpublish your Marketing Journeys and put them on pause, rather than permanently deleting them.
1. Start by clicking on the “Marketing Journey” tab on your navigation sidebar.
2. You will now be on the Marketing Journeys Index page. From here, click the name of the Marketing Journey you want to unpublish. Published journeys will have a green “Yes” with checkmark symbol in the left-hand “Published” column.
3. Once redirected, click the blue “Edit Journey” button at the upper-right corner.
4. Under the editing options, you will see a toggle button next to the “Publish” field. Click the toggle. This will make the toggle turn gray, indicating that the Marketing Journey is now unpublished.
- NOTE: To turn the Marketing Journey back on, repeat these steps and click the toggle to appear gray again.
5. Click the blue “Save” button and wait for the confirmation message to appear in the top-right corner of the page. Once you see the message, click the “Back to Journeys” button to go to the list of Marketing Journeys.
6. On the list of Marketing Journeys, double-check the “Published” column to make sure the Marketing Journey you just edited has “No” with an “X” symbol indicating that your journey is now unpublished and on-hold.