Custom Field Groups allow you to organize the custom fields you’ve created into logical groups such as “Address” or “Social Profile.”
Custom Field Groups allow you to organize the custom fields you’ve created into logical groups such as “Address” or “Social Profile.” Follow these easy steps to start creating your own Custom Field Groups!
To create Custom Field Groups follow the easy steps below:
1. To start, you will click on the “Contacts” tab on the left-hand side of your sidebar menu. The tab will create a drop-down list with the following choices:
a. All Contacts
b. Custom Fields
c. Custom Field Groups
2. Click on the Custom Field Groups option
3. You will see a preset list of Custom Fields already in your account. These pre-set Custom Fields are the main ones that are needed for use with the forms and applicable to your industry.
4. To add additional fields, click the green “+ Add Custom Field Groups” button in the upper-right corner.
5. A new page will appear. Here, you will add the name of your Field Group and the sort order.
6. Once you’ve filled out the information, make sure to click Save.