Learn how to assign RocketLevel access to your Facebook account so we can get your ads up and running.
For us to create and run your ads, we must be added as Partners from your Facebook Business Manager account and given access to your Business Page and Ad Account.
To begin this process, you must have a personal Facebook account set up, and it’s preferred that you have your Facebook Business Page already created. In the following article, we’ll break down this process for you.
It’s easier than it sounds!
- To begin, visit business.facebook.com and click the "Log In" button to log into the personal Facebook account that you used to set up the Business Manager.
2. Once you've logged in, navigate to and click the "Business Settings" button at the top right.
3. Click on the "Partners" tab on the top menu bar of your Business Settings.
4. Click the "Add New Partner" button.
5. Enter RocketLevel's Partner's Business ID (below) when prompted.
Once entered, click "Next."
A small window will appear with a list of your "Asset Types."
6. Click the "Pages" tab on the sidebar. Check the box next to the name of your Business Page.
7. Click the drop-down box directly to the right of the page name and select "Page Admin." DO NOT SELECT "ASSIGN ASSETS" BEFORE NEXT STEP.
8. Click the "Ad Accounts" tab on the sidebar. Check the box next to the name of your Business Ad Account.
9. Click the drop-down box directly to the right of the page name and select "Ad Account Admin." Once you have completed this, click "Assign Assets."
You have added successfully added RocketLevel as a business partner on Facebook! However, we're not quite done just yet.
Please immediately continue on to the guide below: