Use this guide to request Facebook Ads to dazzle potential and existing customers with the help of RocketLevel.
It’s no secret that Facebook is the primary way people use the internet. In fact, Facebook has around ONE BILLION active users PER DAY!
Why not get in on this action? The guide below will teach you how to request new Facebook Ads through RocketLevel!
1. Visit RocketLevel's Facebook Ad Library by clicking the button below (or visiting http://rocketlevel.com/fb-ad-library).
2. Scroll through the Ad Library and use the accordion menu to find a template that's perfect for your goal for your new Facebook Ad.
There are 6 different ad types you can choose from:
- Promotional Ads: These ads showcase a special you have running at your shop currently. Special shop promotions tend to draw in customers pretty easily, because who doesn't love a good discount?!
- Brand Awareness Ads: Make your shop known! These ads focus on getting the name of your business out there and on everyone's minds. Even if people don't book an appointment from your ad right away, they'll surely remember your name next time they have care troubles.
- Tire Service Ads: These ads lay focus on the importance of proper tire care. If your shop specializes in tire sales or service, these ads will get you the attention you've been looking for!
- Seasonal Ads: Want something a little more fitting for the time of year? These ads cater specifically to Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Remind people that your shop has their best interest in mind all year long.
The following ads can only be used if you have imported your client list to RocketLevel.
If you haven't and have a .CSV file you would like to add, click here.
- Review Request Ads: Are your Google, Facebook, or Yelp reviews lacking a little? Sweeten the pot by asking your loyal customers to leave a good word for you. They could even get a little something in return!
- Returning Customer Ads: Target your current customers with ads that will remind them just how much they love your shop. Offer discounts, remind them of tune-ups, or simply help them remember your shop is ready for their next visit.
3. Once you have found your perfect ad template, click the button below the ad labeled "I Want This!"
This will redirect you the Facebook Ad Request Form.
4. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible, including your information, the amount you would like to spend on your ad, the start and stop dates, etc.
5. Click the "Blast Off!" button at the bottom of the Facebook Ad Request Form.
6. Wait patiently while our expert team cooks up your new Facebook ad and custom landing pages. When the ad and landing pages are complete, you will receive an email with proofs of these items for your approval.
7. Once you approve your ad, it will be ready to go live on the date you selected.
You have successfully created a Facebook Ad with the help of RocketLevel!
To check how your ad, landing pages, and emails are doing, you can view the performance metrics using the RocketLevel Dashboard.
Remember, you can run as many ads as you want at one time-- so don't limit yourself to just one!