You have the option to send a text message to a single contact. Sending a message has never been easier!
To send a one-off message to a single contact, you will need to have your contact’s cell phone number in your contact profile.
1. You will start by clicking Contacts. Under the drop-down menu, select All Contacts. Here, you will select the contact you want to receive the message.
2. On the Contact's profile page, you will see the Send Txt Message button to the right of the contact’s name.
3. Click the Send Txt Message button. You will be directed to a page to draft your message.
Note: There is a character counter on the text field; the maximum message length is 160 characters.
4. Once your message has been drafted, click the blue Send button.
5. And that’s it! Your message is off to its recipient.