This guide will teach you how to use our handy email templates!
To start, you will click on the “Channels” tab on the left-hand side of your sidebar menu. The tab will create a drop-down list with the following choices:
- "Facebook Ads"
Here, you will select “Emails.”
1. Once you are on the “Emails” page, you will click on the button at the top-right corner labeled “+ Add Email”
2. A new page will appear with two options: “New email from Template” or “New Custom email.” Click the blue “Create Now” button under the option for “New email from Template.”
3. You will now see a list of pre-created emails. To preview the templates, click on the eye icon to read a description of the emails.
- NOTE: The list of Emails will vary depending on what industry your business falls under.
4. Once you’ve chosen the Email that you’d like to create, click the eye icon. A window with a description will appear. On this window, click the “Create New” button at the bottom-right to clone the Email to your account.
The following components will be automatically created when creating from a template:
- Email details
- Email design
- Email content
5. Once you have created the Email, you will be redirected to the Email profile. Here, you will see the following metrics for the Email:
- Created at
- Total Sends
- Total Opens
- If you want to edit the Subject for the email or the name of the email, click on Edit Details.