In addition to adding contacts in bulk by uploading a .CSV file, you can also add leads/contacts to RocketLevel manually. Let’s learn how!
1. To start, you will click on the “Contacts” tab on the left-hand side of your sidebar menu.
This panel will open and present the following choices:
- All Contacts
- Custom Fields
- Custom Field Groups
2. Here you will click on “All Contacts.” Once you are on the “All Contacts” page, you will click on the “Add Lead” button. This will prompt a new screen that allows you to add a new contact.
3. You will start filling out basic information about your new contact under the “Primary” tab.
You will be able to input the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
Note: You are not required to fill out all of the fields such as address, state, zip etc. The important fields are Name and email address!
4. If you look under the “Other” tab, you will see the following fields:
- Messages: Any messages the contact includes when submitting a form will appear here.
- Notes: Where you can note anything particular about the contact. For example, “Client is very sweet!” etc.
- Tags: Here, you can add a tag to help distinguish the contact. For example, if you notice that the contact often wears Hawaiian shirts and you decide to run a special catering to those who wear Hawaiian shirts, you can tag the client as “Hawaiian Shirt.” This way, when you run your special (or only want to contact people who wear Hawaiian shirts), those particular contacts are the only contacts you will be reaching out to.
5. Once you have filled in all of the information you need about the contact, click “Save.”