If you're ready to hit the ground running with your Landing Pages, you'll need to understand what blocks to use!
If you created your own Custom Landing Page or if you're working from a template but want to understand what each block can be used for, then you're in the right place! This guide will give you a clear understanding of what blocks we have available to enhance your landing pages.
Currently, we have the following blocks available:
- Appointment Request - This block contains an area for an image, a heading, description, and map as well as a form.
- Basic Header - A header containing your logo and an optional button.
- Call to Action - This block contains text and call-to-action button.
- Contact Details - This block allows you to enter contact details for up to three business locations.
- Featured Image - This block contains an image, heading and description.
- Featured Form - This block allows you to select a form and include a heading and description to the right or left of the image.
- Featured Quotes - This block contains three sections to add customer quotes or reviews.
- Fine Text - This block allows you to enter a paragraph of text.
- Footer - This block cannot be edited but it can be hidden or removed.
- Form - Block with a form only.
- HTML Input - You can add any HTML to this block. Recommended for adding a full-width map to your landing page.
- Image Opt-In (left/right) - This block contains an image, heading and description with a form below it.
- Image Opt-In (top) - This block contains an image, heading and description with a form. The image can be moved to the left or right of the text and form.
- Promotions - This block can contain one, two or three promotions.
- Promotions Opt-In - This block contains an area for a form and up to three promotions.
- Three Column Heading and Description - This block allows you to enter up to six heading and description text pairs. Recommended for frequently asked questions.
- Three Steps (icons) - This block contains three numbered areas with space to add corresponding icons.
- Three Steps (images) - This block contains three numbered areas with space to add corresponding images. This block can also be used for displaying Contact information! Check out our Editing a Block Guide!
- Three Steps (numbers) - This block contains three numbered areas.